Webinar: Overcoming Challenges in Pain Drug Discovery
When developing new compounds for the treatment of pain, it is crucial to partner with a reliable CRO experienced in the methods and technologies relevant to this key therapeutic area.
Biotrial has expert-level capabilities in the field of pain. By attending this webinar, you will discover what Biotrial can offer to its sponsors in this important area of research.
Hosted by Biotrial Director of Research and Development, Philippe Danjou, M.D., Ph.D., the webinar will cover
- Modeling Inflammatory and Neuropathic Pain in Healthy Humans
- Future Directions for Translational Methods (e.g. EEG/ERPs)
- Pros and Cons of Healthy Subject Studies
- Challenges in Pain Drug Discovery
- Main Pain Pathways
- Animal Models
Join us on Tuesday, June 26 at 4:00 p.m. CET / 10:00 a.m. EST to learn how working together with Biotrial on your next project can make the difference.
Register: New EEG/ERP Webinar!
On Thursday, May 31st at 4 p.m. CET / 10 a.m. EST, Biotrial's EEG Webinar series continues with:
EEG Biomarkers to Support CNS Drug Development: Examples of Translational Event-Related Potentials
The webinar will provide an overview of complex methodologies that can be valuable when determining drug efficacy and/or target engagement.
Biotrial's Head of CNS Pharmacology Development, Simon Loiodice, Ph.D. and Signal Processing Expert Geoffrey Viardot, Ph.D. will cover
- Principles of ERPs & their implementation in development projects
- Review of different existing ERPs & their use/indication
- Case studies on translational ERPs
The presentation will be followed by a live Q&A session. Register today to uncover the value ERP can bring to your projects!