Biotrial specializes in the development of new models together with the sponsor. Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your needs email@example.com.
- Acute tests (elevated plus-maze, marble burying, social interaction)
- Predator stress-induced cognitive deficit
- Acute tests (forced swim test)
- Subchronic/Chronic Models (Learned Helplessness, Olfactory Bulbectomy)
- Lactic acid infusion i.v. following chronic GABAergic inhibition of dorsomedial hypothalamus
- Psychostimulant-induced Hyperactivity
- Conditioned Avoidance Responding (CAR)
- Can be used to evaluate add-on therapy
Negative Symptoms & Cognitive Dysfunction
- Subchronic PCP-induced social withdrawal
- Subchronic PCP-induced cognitive deficit
- ß-amyloid ICV injection
- 6-OH-DA lesion
Novel Object Recognition Task
- Highly reproducible and robust data for 10 years
Cognitive Deficit Models including:
- Subchronic PCP
- Predator stress
- Alzheimer’s model, i.c.v. injection of ß-amyloid
EEG in conscious rats using a wireless telemetry system (DSI).
For further information on our Translational EEG services please click here.